ORMS submission standards
- The software should be documented, either by a manual or by a online help system.
The documentation should be appropriate and clear.
- The software should push forward the actual state of matters in one of the following areas:
- treatment of general or specialized mathematical/educational aspects
- efficiency, e.g. by implementation of new algorithms
- ease of use
- visualisation of mathematical objects
- integration of existing software packages
- These standards apply, appropriately interpreted, to commercial and non-commercial software, as well as to systems and packages of a larger system.