Required information about your project
- A short abstract on your system (about 10 lines, plain text format).
- A description of your system (up to 5 pages, a PDF AND a HTML format version).
The main purpose of this text is to describe in a clear and readable manner the
- mathematical functionality of the system
as complete as possible. Besides that, the text should contain information on
- aims and scope of the system,
- program kernel and software interfaces,
- available help systems and documentation.
This description is not only for presentation purposes
but it will also serve as the main source for the search engine of the ORMS.
- A list of keywords associated to the mathematical functionality of your system
(they may be taken from a list provided by the ORMS, but, of course, you may add further keywords).
- A mathematical classification according to the ORMS classification scheme.
- Technical information, e.g. hard and software requirements, etc..
- Links to the homepage, manual and programming examples of the system.